Mapping in this context appears not to refer to the mapping of the human chromosomal complement but the narrower sense of determining the relative linear arrangement of of a group of loci presumed to be on the same chromosome.
Maps and clusters
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 248 UGC 155/3/8
- Dates of Creation1960s-1990s
- Physical Description1 box, 43 folders
Administrative / Biographical History
Material found in Renwick's boxfiles. The boxfiles bore additional labels or inscriptions and these have been reproduced in the catalogue entries. Within the boxfiles the bulk of the material was contained within titled folders and these titles have also been reproduced in catalogue entries.