Includes correspondence with patients and lots of copy letters Renwick sent out to various general practioners and other medical and genetics professionals looking for cases of Ectronychia. Also includes typescript draft of A pedigree of congenital anonychia and a letter to Renwick from John M Thoday concerning corrections to the manuscript.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 248 UGC 155/3/3/36/1
- Dates of Creation23 Feb 1955-30 Jan 1957
- Physical Description45 loose pages
Scope and Content
Please contact the duty archivist to apply for permission to view this material.