The hull of the new cat or vessel called the 'Thomas and Hannah' of Scarborough, 400 tons, now lying in Scarborough harbour and built by T.C. for T.D.: Witn. Will. Leaf, Wm. Stockdale notary public.
Bill of Sale: for £935: Thomas Coulson gent. to Thomas Duesbery master mariner both of Scarborough.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DDDU/21/7
- Dates of Creation10 Aug 1733
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader