Messuage on N. side of Newbrough Street near the High Conduit with garth on backside and newly built messuage thereon (being the portion allotted to Drusilla by Deed of Partition as DDDU/17/5): To use of J.M. Witn. Jos. Smithies, Wm. Stockdale, Wm. Gott, Geo. Baimon.
Deed to declare uses of DDDU/17/6: John Mann weaver and wife Drusilla to Thomas Duesbery master mariner all of Scarborough.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DDDU/17/7
- Dates of Creation15 Oct 1728
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader