A third part of manor of Kilham with 8 messuages, 8 cottages, a watermill, a windmill, 1000ac. land, 20ac. meadow and 20ac. pasture.
Final Concord: for £320: Henry Squire, Thomas Wakefeild esqs. and Robert Squire gent. plaintiffs and William Mawd gent. and wife Mary deforceants.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DDDU/11/81
- Dates of Creation9 Feb 1694
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader