Materials relating to Riverside Interviews with modernist and postmodernist writers, held at the Riverside Studios, Hammersmith between 1979 and 1983. According to Gavin Selerie's listing of the archive, 'This series constitutes an ambitious attempt to explore the procedures of writers who have broken the mould in the poetry and/or theatre medium. Some key material remains unpublished.'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 456 LC/MS/SEL/3
- Dates of Creation1965 - 2017
- Physical Description1.33 cubic feet, 3 bundles