The Nevil Sidgwick archive contains drafts for lectures and publications, notebooks of research and teaching, journals of Sidgwick’s overseas visits, materials relating to Sidgwick’s academic career at Oxford and in Germany and correspondence with several eminent scientists, as well as copies of published material by Sidgwick and reviews of this material. The archive also contains reminiscences of Sidgwick created by former colleagues, which were assembled by Leslie Sutton for an obituary of Sidgwick in the Proceedings of the Chemical Society.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 456 LC/MS/SIG
- Dates of Creation1885 - 2009
- Physical Description5.28 cubic feet