Correspondence between Nevil Sidgwick and Lee G. Davy dating from 1934. This file also includes correspondence with Helen Davy (wife of Lee Davy), Hettie Davy, a newspaper cutting featuring an article entitled 'Boulder Dam Starts Forming Great Lake' from The Tribune (possibly the Salt Lake Tribune) and a letter to Sidgwick from G.W.W. [?] Davy of the Home Life Insurance Company of New York dated 26 February 1934, which encloses the cutting. The first letter from Lee Davy in the file is dated 17 January 1933, but the year '1933' has been crossed out and '1934?' written beneath it in pencil; this may have been done by Alton and Weiskittel while they were cataloguing the archive.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 456 LC/MS/SIG/V/21/4
- Dates of Creation17 January 1934 - 8 December 1934
- Physical Description1 bundle