Volume of the Lincoln College Record. Editorial from Rector Paul Langford reflects on the arrival of the new Chancellor Chris Patten and the perceived immutability of the university.
- full list of Fellows, with photograph of the SCR;
- a crossword (and solution) by Michael Dawney with a Lincoln College theme;
- a lengthy piece by Charles Lambrick on his great-grandfather Arthur Trevor, discussing Trevor's time at Lincoln and his life in India and Afghanistan;
- a piece by Murray Glover on his time at Lincoln, with photograph of author in 1958, a performance of the Lincoln Players, and Bernard Donoughue on Turl Street;
- an advert for 'Artists' Oxford', a book of colour plates of "quintessential scenes" of Oxford;
- a short piece by Peter Hatherley on his uncle Edwin Joseph, upon Hatherley's donation of Joseph's sports trophies to College;
- the Matriculation photograph for 2004;
- an apology to Charles Regnier for listing him as deceased in a previous Record;
- a lengthy obituary for Vivian Green, with photograph of Green and a cartoon by David Cornwell (misspelled Cornwall) of Green, Keith Murray, and Wallace Robson;
- a notice informing readers that the Lincoln College Record is available as an electronic subscription;
- full examination results and a list of students entering College;
- an order form for the CD 'Love Divine: Wesleyan Music' as performed by the Choir.
- from Bursar Tim Knowles, mentioning the revival of the College website, the new Museum Road accommodation (with photograph of kitchen), and the long-serving members of College staff;
- from the alumni members of the Governing Board's finance committee, Christopher FitzGerald and Hugh Sloane, which praises the College's strategy thus far;
- from Senior Tutor Anne-Marie Drummond mentioning the College's plans for postgraduate expansion, with photograph of Berrow Scholars with Paul and Margaret Langford, Drummond, and the Marquise de Amodio holding her dog Trudy;
- from Development Director Alice Gosling mentioning the launch of Lincoln For Life, with photographs of Rod Eddington's goodbye party (showing Gosling, Eddington, Patricia van Diest, Ian Much, Regan Greenwood, and Anne-Marie Drummond);
- from Chaplain George Westhaver, discussing the Chaplain's role in student welfare;
- from Librarian Fiona Piddock, mentioning the work carried out on the senior library collection and the trialled extension of library opening hours;
- from Archivist Andrew Mussell, mentioning the impact of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and appealing for copies of the Lincoln Imp;
- on the activities of the SCR by Stephen Gill, the MCR by President Andrew Beaumont, and the JCR by President Ally Henderson (which mentions the disruption caused by building at the Museum Road site, the refurbishment of the JCR kitchen, and the launch of the website www.lincolnjcr.com);
- on the 1427 Committee (with photograph of Committee), the Lincoln Society, the Choir (with photographs of Choir on tour in Spain), and on College Drama;
- on sports activities including football (with photograph of men's team), hockey, the Boat Club, basketball (with photograph of men's team), tennis (men's and women's), netball, badminton, darts, and table tennis.
72 pages (with form).