An offprint of James O. Wood's paper 'Thomas Fuller's Oxford Interlude', which appeared in The Huntington Library Quarterly, Vol. XVII, No. 3 (May 1954). There is a card inserted into this item featuring a handwritten note declaring that Thomas Fuller lived in the second cock-loft at Lincoln College in 1643.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 456 LC/MS/PP/WO
- Dates of CreationMay 1954
- Physical Description1 document