A folder containing materials relating to Gavin Selerie's Riverside Interview with Amiri Baraka (previously known as LeRoi Jones), including typescript copies of the interview, an earlier handwritten transcription of the interview, correspondence with Baraka and a letter from Hanne Bramness attached to a transcription of a talk given by Baraka at the American Writer Congress in New York in October 1981. The folder also includes photographs by Michael Ziesing of Baraka performing in Hartford, Connecticut on the evening of his interview with Selerie.
Riverside Interview with Amiri Baraka [Leroi Jones] 1981.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 456 LC/MS/SEL/3/G
- Dates of Creation1981 - 1982
- Physical Description1 file