Volume of the Lincoln College Record. Editorial reflects on 'lost history' of undergraduate experience and invites reminiscences.
- on SCR activities, mentioning the invitation to Eric Anderson to become Rector;
- by JCR President Louise Wilks and MCR President Alene Wilton;
- from the Development Office by Stephen Teal, mentioning the continued generosity of Old Members despite the recession;
- from the Fellow for Old Member Relations Peter Atkins;
- on sporting activities in rowing, rugby, football, cricket, pool, and darts;
- by Librarian Fiona Piddock which mentions the transition to the Dewey Decimal system and a request to the archive for an old copy of the Imp for a Best Man speech;
- from new Chaplain Robin Griffith-Jones, who mentions the oddness of adjusting from the liturgical year to the university calendar;
- from the Chapel choir and the Goblin Club, the latter of which is still men-only;
- on the Keith Murray Senior Scholarships and a piece by David Cohen on the British Literature Prize in his name.
- a piece on Edward Abraham (with photograph), on the occasion of his 80th birthday;
- a piece on Keith Murray following his death;
- a piece on the acquisition of 11-12 The Turl by Rector Maurice Shock, detailing College's history with the properties;
- a piece by Richard Bird on the awarding of the 1993 Information Technology for Business Excellence Student Award to Lincoln students;
- the Matriculation photograph for 1992.
Also lists exam results, current Fellows, and incoming students. 55 pages.