Volume of the Lincoln College Record, published by the University Press. Editorial mentions the creation of 'ye devil' in 1688, the Lincoln Imp situated at the time in front quad, as part of a wider consideration of anniversaries that year, such as John Wesley's 'conversion', and that it is the 90th edition of the Record. Also mentions the creation of commemorative plaques for Burke Trend and Walter Oakeshott and a commemoration fund following the death of Felicity Brown. Also includes:
- a short piece titled 'Lincoln's Future' by Maurice Shock about accommodation expansion;
- reports from both the MCR and JCR Presidents (Raymond Younis and Sue Nicholas respectively), with latter mentioning the JCR voting to remain the only college not in OUSU;
- a request for memoirs of Oxford in the 1950s by historian Brian Harrison;
- short reports from recipients of vacation grants;
- a brief piece on the College archives by Vivian Green, due to acquisitions from John Sparrow and Lady Anne Lancaster (with photograph of latter);
- a brief piece on the history of the plague at College, also by Vivian Green.
Also includes a second-class freepost envelope addressed to the Rector. 46 pages (with photograph).