Items listed in Volume 3 of the Lincoln College Archive paper catalogue ('Clubs and Members' Papers') as 'Additional Material', including a notebook of philosophy essays by Nevil Sidgwick created while he was an undergraduate at Christ Church, Oxford, a manuscript draft of Sidgwick's 'Ueber Acetondipropionsäure und ihre Derivate', 'A Table of Dipole Moments' from the Transactions of the Faraday Society (1934) and 'Dipole Moments: A General Discussion' from the Transactions of the Faraday Society (1934).
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 456 LC/MS/SIG/VII
- Dates of Creation1897 - 1934
- Physical Description4 items