A typescript of a lecture by Nevil Sidgwick entitled 'Nitrosyl Compounds', with handwritten amendments and additions. The lecture is undated, but must have been created after 1933 as papers dated 1933 are cited in it, and may have been created in the years immediately before Sidgwick's death in 1952 as items listed immediately before it in the Alton and Weiskittel catalogue also date from this period.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 456 LC/MS/SIG/IV/19
- Dates of Creationn.d. [c. 1950-1952]
- Physical Description1 document