Two photographs by Colin Bell (LC/MS/BEL/1), chemistry notebooks of Colin Bell (LC/MS/BEL/2) a set of chemist's weights created by Thomas Fattorini Ltd which were used by Colin Bell (Object 14) and a booklet created by Colin Bell's widow Hazel Bell giving an account of her time as an undergraduate at the University of Reading between 1954 and 1958 (LC/MS/BEL/3).
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 456 LC/MS/BEL
- Dates of Creation1930s - 2007
- Physical Description3 documents + 1 object