Autograph music manuscripts of Ernest Bristow Farrar, with other related material.
Music Manuscripts of Ernest Bristow Farrar
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Mus. c. 430-5, f. 60
- Dates of Creation[ca. 1908-1918]
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description7 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Ernest Bristow Farrar (1885-1918) was a composer and organist.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The manuscripts were given to the Library in 1984.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
A full description is available in the Library.