Based on the Central Nigerian dialect of Fulfulde (Fula, Fulani).
Typescript copy of Fulfulde-English Dictionary, composed by FW de St Croix, MBE
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 PP MS 73/03/01
- Language of MaterialFulah English
- Physical Description12 A4 folders
Scope and Content
Location of Originals
The original typescript is in the Centre for Study of Nigerian Languages, Bayero University, Kano, Nigeria, and contains additional information.
A critique can be found in 'Pastoralists of the West African Savanna, ed. Madhi Adamu and AHM Kirkgreen, Manchester University Press, 1986, Mary McIntosh, pp113-114