These are the financial records of the Hall. They contain information relating to the upkeep of the building and general daily expenses. They also include records relating to employee wages and students fees.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 HLH/1/2
- Dates of Creation1931-1959
- Physical Description9 items: 8 volumes, 1 file.
Scope and Content
This series is made up of:
- HLH/1/2/1 - Account Books
- HLH/1/2/2 - Wages Books
- HLH/1/2/3 - Other Financial Records