This series contains correspondence, memoranda and minutes concerning the modification of stations, the acquisition of property, problems of passenger congestion and the construction of new subways.
Frank Pick: Correspondence, Memoranda and Minutes - New Works on the Central London Railway
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb2856-(new)lt000455
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2856 (NEW)LT000455
- Former ReferenceGB 2856 LT000012 Part2/1/Series2/02/114 LN000330/005
- Dates of Creation1923-1933
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description5 folder(s)
Scope and Content
This series is arranged according to Frank Pick's original filing system found in (NEW)LT000576.
Conditions Governing Access
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements