Includes clerks fees; evidence regarding occupation of houses; receipts for expenses, correspondence, conditions of sale; and draft conveyances.
Papers relating to sale of poor houses at Wheldrake
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 192 PLU/14/21
- Dates of Creation1819-1867
- Physical Description27 Items Archives - Non-digital
Scope and Content
Material is available subject to the usual terms and conditions of access to Archives and Local History collections.