Includes elevation, section and floor plans. Architect: Edward Taylor, 7 Stonegate York. Plan approved by the Poor Law Board 04 June 1867.
York Workhouse - Plan of proposed additional accommodation for vagrants
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 192 PLU/14/22
- Dates of Creation21 May 1867
- Physical Description1 plan Archives - Non-digital
Scope and Content
Material is available subject to the usual terms and conditions of access to Archives and Local History collections.