This sub-series consisits of original and copy correspondence concerning Trinity Chapel, its rebuilding in the eighteenth century, and the proposal to rebuild it again in the nineteenth century.
Letters and Correspondence
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 418 Booth/2/2/3/2
- Former ReferenceGB 418 Booth2/2/3/1/1-10
- Dates of Creation1731-1875
Scope and Content
The documents have been arranged chronologically, but original bundles have been kept intact.