This sub-series contains correspondence primarily from and to Beever, Darwell and Taylor, solicitors for the Trustees of Salford Chapel Estates. Many of the letters are simply brief acknowledgements of deeds and other documents sent and received.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 418 Booth/2/2/1/A
- Former ReferenceGB 418 Booth2/2/1/1/1-3/
- Dates of Creation1844-1863
- Physical Description5 files
Scope and Content
The papers were roughly ordered according to the lessee(s) therein named, and the archivist has maintained this arrangement and placed the documents into chronological order.