Summons taken out by Messrs Chapman and Clarke of Lincoln's Inn Fields to the Trustees of the Booth Charities and Messrs Esdaile and Byrne, their solicitors, and Her Majesties Attorney General and Messrs Raven and Bradley his solicitors, requesting all parties to attend at the chambers of Vice Chancellor Wood.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 418 Booth/2/2/3/1/109
- Former ReferenceGB 418 Booth2/2/3/109
- Dates of Creation22 Mar 1867