Salford Charity Account book, detailing the rental of Salford Chapel Charity land at and near Broken Bank, Salford (25 Dec 1820), details of the Trustees of Salford Chapel Charity in account with the Estate, 23 Apr 1821. From 1833 the book gives yearly lists of the Trustees.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 418 Booth/2/2/4/1/1
- Dates of Creation25 Dec 1820-25 Mar 1882
- Physical Description1 volume