Notes made on sermons and lectures by William Williams.
William Williams Porth Llwyd Sermon and Lecture Notes
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 222 BMSS WWPL
- Dates of CreationMid 19th century
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialWelsh.
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
William Williams of Porth Llwyd, Conwy, north Wales was born on 10 October 1815.
Incorporated into the General Collection of Bangor Manuscripts
Open to all users.
Description compiled by Elen Wyn Hughes, March 2003.Williams
Other Finding Aids
A typescript catalogue is available at the Archives Department of the University of Wales Bangor. Reference numbers : General Collection of Bangor Manuscripts 11585-11586
Conditions Governing Use
Usual copyright conditions apply. Reprographics are made at the discretion of the Archivist.