Partly typewritten and printed, partly autograph material, mostly annotated drafts and proofs of Phèdre. Pages of corrections faxed to Jonathan Kent, a copy of Racine's Phaedra by Derek Mahon (The Gallery Press, 1996) and an annotated copy of Hughes's version of the play are also included. This material was in a box file on Hughes's worktable when he died.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb58-addms88918/addms88918/4/15-17
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 88918/4/15-17
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000009.0x000032
- Dates of Creation1996-31 Aug 1998
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description3 folders
Scope and Content
Originally in one box file.
Conditions Governing Access
Not Public Record(s)