Contains typewritten and autograph poetry drafts with annotations, lists of Crow poems to be sold 'in England' and 'in [the] States' and a diary entry (?) marked 'April 20th Easter Friday'. Prose notes, some in exercise books and others on loose sheets of paper, some of which are organised under headings are also included relating to Crow, God and creation. Notes evaluating the style of a number of the poems and a childhood drawing by Frieda Hughes are also included. This folder contains undated material.
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 88918/1/27-28
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000009.0x00002c
- Dates of Creation6 Sep 1973
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folders
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
Originally held in one box file.
Conditions Governing Access
Not Public Record(s)