Partly typewritten and partly autograph, contains a typewritten draft of Hughes's version of Frank Wedekind's play Frühlings Erwachen, which was originally written in 1909, with autograph annotations and a 'fragment' of the play (as described in note by Hughes attached).
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 88918/4/19
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000177.0x00018b
- Dates of Creation[before 1995]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folder
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
Originally found in a cardboard box containing papers relating to different works
Conditions Governing Access
Not Public Record(s)
Published in 1995.