Partly printed and partly autograph, contains printed publisher's proof, uncorrected, of the first American edition of Moortown produced by Harper and Row publishers in 1980, and a contents list for the collection.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 88918/1/44
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000177.0x000169
- Dates of Creation[c 1979-1980]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Originally found in a cardboard box containing proofs of different works
Not Public Record(s)
Volume of poetry, which included Moortown, Prometheus On His Crag, Earth-Numb and Adam and the Sacred Nine, first published by Faber and Faber in 1979.