Printed with autograph annotations and corrections. Contains versions of The Oresteia, one of which is marked ‘Ted’s copy revised’ and ‘Final Corrected Revision’. Includes information about a collection of the working papers of Robert Lowell who produced a translation of Eumenides, part of The Oresteia and several pages of an annotated script (presumably part of Eumenides), which appear to have been faxed to Hughes. This folder includes some undated material.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb58-addms88918/addms88918/4/7-8
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 88918/4/7-8
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000009.0x00002f
- Dates of Creation25 May 1998
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folders
Scope and Content
Originally found in two box files.
Conditions Governing Access
Not Public Record(s)