Press cuttings many of which are reviews relating to a number of Hughes's literary works, literary organisations and film animation. Several of the press cuttings came to Hughes via Faber and Faber, his publisher and their press department.
Literary works press cuttings
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 88918/130/1-6
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000028.0x0001f7
- Dates of Creation26 Nov 1995-10 Nov 2000
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description6 folders
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
Press cuttings are arranged by literary work and then chronologically and where necessary alphabetically by publication.
Conditions Governing Access
Not Public Record(s)