Partly typewritten and printed, partly autograph drafts of poems from the River collection and some notes. Some poems differ significantly from the published collection whilst others appear to be unpublished. Two sketches of fish heads and commentary notes about the poems for a poetry reading are also included. A copy of 'Wadsworth Moor', which was published as part of Remains of Elmet is included as it follows on from a copy of 'An October Salmon'.
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 88918/1/54
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000177.0x000173
- Dates of Creation[before 1983]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folder
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
Originally in folder of loose poetry drafts.
Conditions Governing Access
Not Public Record(s)
Collection of poetry with photographs by Peter Keen first published by Faber and Faber in 1983.