Addressed to 'Votes for Women', 4 Clements Inn. To say he thinks they must have made a mistake giving in their issue of 26 Apr the name of Mrs N.Taylor as one of those released before the expiration of her sentence. P.s. on 27 Apr 'I have just received the enclosed (see copy of letter from Home Office dated 26 Apr) FROM Home Office notifying Mrs Taylor's release.
TS Taylor to the Editor of 'Votes for Women'
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb106-9/26/9/26/107
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 9/26/107
- Former ReferenceGB 106 ALC/4120
- Dates of Creation26 Apr 1912
- Physical Description1 item