Close-up of a covered wooden bridge with stone pillars, built over water. The bridge has a small tower with a pointed roof protruding on one side, which bears the date 1871 on one side and a sculpted panel depicting the crucifixion on another. Buildings are partially visible in the distance.
Old wooden bridge. Lucerne. May 29.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Butler/Section 9 (IX)/Albums/4/54/6
- Dates of Creation29 May 1896
- Physical Description3" x 4" photograph
Scope and Content