Collection of autograph letters from Henry Festing Jones to A.T. Bartholomew, dated 1913-28, in nine boxfiles. Many of the letters relate to the production of editions of Samuel Butler's works, in which both Jones and Bartholomew were involved.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Butler/Section 8 (VIII)/27
- Dates of Creation1913–1928
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description9 boxfiles paper
Scope and Content
Given to the Library by Brian Hill and Geoffrey Keynes in 1963. Two letters from Brian Hill to Guy Lee (Librarian of St John's College) relating to the gift and delivery of the letters, dated 21 and 24 October 1963, are included at the front of the first letter file.