Notes of meetings and correspondence from the Investment Registry and StockExchange Ltd, with some replies by Bootle-Wilbraham concerning his stocks andshares.
WILBRAHAM ARTHUR BOOTLE 1842-1897LIEUTENANT COLONEL
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 97 COLL MISC 0398
- Dates of Creation1884-1909
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Arthur Bootle-Wilbraham (1842-1897) was a member of an old Cheshire familyand the father of the 5th Baron Skelmersdale (1876-1969).
Other Finding Aids
No further listrequired
Conditions Governing Use