LETTER: William Hughes, [Davenport, Iowa] to Mr. J[ames] Bell, Storm Lake, Iowa. Writes about the family's health and says the he has had pleurisy. Encloses a copy of his late brother Hugh's will together with a codicil. Mentions business matters concerning a farm which he had sold to John Spillane.
Letter: William Hughes, [Davenport, Iowa] to Mr. J[ames] Bell, Storm Lake, Iowa.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 221 WDAX/2/1/77
- Alternative Id.GB 221 WDAX/79
- Dates of Creation1894 Jan. 4
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Dim cyfyngiadau/ No Restrictions
Os gwelwch yn dda archebwch y dogfenau gan ddefnyddio y rhif cyfeirnod amgen (lle ddarperidd) / Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided)
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Cyflwr da/Good condition