Photograph of the Shorthorn heifer, "Flora 6th" that was the champion ten times at shows including the Royal and Highland Shows; and won first prize thirty-seven times in 1902-1903. She was owned by George Harrison of Gainford Hall, Darlington, England.
Shorthorn Heifer, "Flora 6th"
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 237 Coll-1434/910
- Dates of Creation1870s-1930s
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description82mm by 82mm 1 slide82mm by 82mm
Scope and Content
Catalogued by Kristy Davis as part of Towards Dolly Project, 2012-2013