Two photographs - on the left, 'A Pretty Equestrienne' shows a girl, Miss Ashton Wilson from Chicago with her horse; and on the right, 'A "Woman Hater"' shows a horse being trained for police work in London rearing up at the sight of dummies dressed as women in the early/mid 20th century.
A Pretty Equestrienne and a "Woman Hater"
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 237 Coll-1434/2022
- Dates of Creation1870s-1930s
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description81mm by 82mm 1 slide81mm by 82mm
Scope and Content
Catalogued by Kristy Davis as part of Towards Dolly Project, 2012-2013