Photograph of the Hereford cow, "Shotover" and her calf, "Royal Shot" in a cattle pen in 1904. The text beneath the image notes that she was the champion cow, Hereford, Worcester and at the Royal Shows in 1904 and was bred by John Tudge of Duxmoor, Craven Arms, Shropshire.
Hereford Cow, "Shotover" and calf "Royal Shot"
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 237 Coll-1434/1862
- Dates of Creation1870s-1930s
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description82mm by 82mm 1 slide82mm by 82mm
Scope and Content
Catalogued by Kristy Davis as part of Towards Dolly Project, 2012-2013