Portrait photograph of the Earl of Aberdeen who purchased a large number of orchards for fruit farming in British Columbia in the 1890s. Slide developed by the London Stereoscopic Company.
Portrait of the Earl of Aberdeen, "The Father of the 'Dry Belt' - Fruit Farming in British Colombia"
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 237 Coll-1434/37
- Dates of Creation1870s-1930s
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description81mm by 83mm 1 slide81mm by 83mm
Scope and Content
Catalogued by Kristy Davis as part of Towards Dolly Project, 2012-2013