Photograph of the Shorthorn non-pedigreed dairy cow, "Dot" that won many prizes, 'including the £50 cup, Royal Lancashire Show in 1904 and 1905; and owned by S S Raingill, Altrincham.'
Shorthorn Non-Pedigreed Dairy Cow, "Dot"
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 237 Coll-1434/959
- Dates of Creation1870s-1930s
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description81mm by 82mm 1 slide81mm by 82mm
Scope and Content
Catalogued by Kristy Davis as part of Towards Dolly Project, 2012-2013