Inscribed on reverse "A study for 'Le dejeuner'. A small oil in the Roland coll. The large oil is in the Melbourne National Gall, Australia. The painting was first shown in the exhibition "Figures in their setting" ? 1952-53 at the Tate - if I am not mistaken - organised by the CAS."
Untitled, study for 'Le dejeuner'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 835/149
- Dates of Creation[c1951-1952]
- Physical Description1 piece