From R Harrop, University of Durham, asks if he could visit the Computing Laboratory, in late December. Turing replies he will be away, but Brooker [ R A "Tony" Brooker, 1925-2019, then a research assistant in the Computing Laboratory, later professor of computing at the University of Essex] will be there on 31st December to see him.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 TUR/Add/93
- Dates of Creation8 Dec & 10 Dec 1952
- Physical Description2 items