To [Guido] Pontecorvo [1907-1999, biologist] University of Glasgow, sends a copy of morphogenesis paper and in second letter reminds him to return it. In a follow-up letter of 28 May, Turing asks him to return the paper as others wish to see it. Says some of his corrections are over-simplified.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 TUR/Add/74
- Dates of Creation26 Mar & 28 May 1952
- Physical Description2 items