Exchange with N D Robinson a student of King's College, London, about his plans to do postgraduate work at Manchester; in the event, he did not take up this offer. Includes a letter from Professor S Temple to Max Newman, 25 Feb 1953, commending Robinson's abilities.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 TUR/Add/127
- Dates of Creation6 Jan 1953-7 Jul 1953
- Physical Description11 items