From J M Bridgeman, secretary of the Archimedeans, (Cambridge University Mathematical Society), making arrangements for Turing's planned talk on "Fir cones and Fibonacci numbers" and hopes he can join the officers for dinner before the meeting. Turing's reply says date is fine and accepts invitation to dinner, although won't need accommodation.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 TUR/Add/134
- Dates of Creation12 Nov 1953-7 Dec 1953
- Physical Description3 items