From F M Colebrook, National Physical Laboratory, describes a plan to make a pilot version of the ACE with English Electric Co. He asks if some of the project team could inspect the Mark I; to which Turing agrees in a letter of 27 November; in a further letter of 3 December, Colebrook says "We had glowing accounts of the machine at the meeting of the Brunt Committee, It has certainly set a very high standard for us to go better than!"
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 TUR/Add/47
- Dates of Creation22 Nov-6 Dec 1951
- Physical Description5 items